- While seated on the floor with a foam roller positioned directly behind you, lie back onto the foam roller.
- Elevate your pelvis and begin gently rolling back and forth over the roller. If less pressure is desired, this exercise may be performed upright, against a wall.
- Perform for one minute, twice per day or as otherwise directed.
- Additionally, laying on the foam roller with your tailbone, spine, and head resting on the roller is a great relaxation exercise.
- Allow your arms fall to the side with elbows touching the ground as you relax on the roller for 1 minute.
Exercise of the Month; Foam Roller Spine
Dr. Mike Urban's experience in sport performance training, cardiovascular rehabilitation, and neuromusculoskeletal chiropractic disciplines have been achieved through field experience and extensive education that includes training through Chapel, McMurtrie and Bartlett Chiropractic Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic in Chesterfield, Missouri. Dr. Urban checks his email daily and welcomes any questions, comments, or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org