New Patient Center
We want to make sure your first, and every visit, is a pleasant experience. Below are some things that will help you prepare for your visit and provide for a more efficient process.
1. Pre-visit Preparation
Please complete the required PATIENT INTAKE FORM prior to your first appointment.*
* please note when filling out the paperwork, if more than 1 issue (i.e. headaches and low back pain), fill out headaches 1st then proceeds to additional conditions such as low back
2. Additional Requirements
Below are a series of forms from EZ Notes that will help you prepare for your first visit and will save you and the doctor valuable time. Each form is an easy-to-use, highly intuitive document that will help you gather important information necessary for treatment.
Please bring with you on your initial visit:
- Any x-rays, MRI, nerve conduction tests
- Insurance Card, Primary card holder's Date of Birth
- Identification Card (Driver's License)
3. What to Expect
The initial visit typically lasts approximately 45-60 minutes and entails a comprehensive orthopedic, functional and movement examination, accurate diagnosis and recommendations. Dr. Urban will also discuss any other complicating factors that may be present or could potentially become a problem. The goal of any treatment is to get you back to functioning as well as possible without pain and limitation so you may be given specific guidance that you are expected to follow if you want the best resolution to your problem. This is an active team approach—not a passive one.
The follow up visit Dr. Urban will provide you with a report of findings, and treatment plan. All questions will be addressed and a personalized printout will be given to you to start phase 1 exercises. Follow up visits are 15-30 minutes.
3. What To Wear
Please come with workout attire, as treatment is most effective without the impedance of clothes if necessary. For example, if you are coming in with shoulder pain, please wear a tank top. If you have pain from the lower back or below, wear yoga/ workout pants or shorts.
4. Insurances & Payment Options
Please note: Out of Network Benefits are included with most insurances and sometimes have a better coverage rate. We will complimentary call your insurance company for you to see what your current plan details are.
In-Network Insurances Accepted:
- Medical Mutual
- Antares, now Mutual Health Services (Cleveland Clinic Insurance Program)
- Summa Care and APEX (University Hospital Employees)
- United Health Care (ACN)
- Anthem Traditional Plan Only
- Workers Compensation- Injured on the Job
- Personal Injury- Auto Accidents
Please call us if your insurance carrier is not listed. We do not want you to be turned away if your insurance plan does not accept assignment. We have affordable time of service options available for you to look at as well as Out-of-Network benefits.
- Kaiser (certain tier plans)
- Cigna (certain plans we are in-network)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (closed network)
- Medicaid (Closed Network)
We Also Accept:
Visa, Mastercard, Health Saving Account Cards, Personal Checks, and Cash
If there are financial concerns we can set up a monthly payment schedule that is suitable for your budget.