We all know it's coming.
Before cold and flu season strikes, why not have a plan implemented to stave off illness among your family members?
As the cold weather approaches, we need to remind ourselves and our kids of the basics for sustained wellness:
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN - make a habit out of washing your hands first thing when you get home, during bathroom visits, and every time prior to eating and drinking.
- Keep your fingers out of your eyes, nose and mouth - germs can make their way into your body through these susceptible orifices.
- Get plenty of sleep - make sure sleeping arrangements are comfortable to optimize quality sleep time.
- Support your immune system with proper supplements - we recommend Seasonal Support for Your Immune System
- Stay active - don't let the cold weather keep you home bound and inactive. Bundle up for a brisk walk and get some immune-boosting Vitamin D from the outdoors. Bring the whole family!
The old adage, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure," is simple, but very true.