Treatments and Techniques
What is ART® and how can it help me?
Many common conditions are the result of overused muscles and can be treated with Active Release Techniques® Learn more →
Get back in the game. Whether on the field, in the gym, at the office, don't let that nagging pain interfere with your performance. Learn more about the Conditions We Treat →
Dr. Urban Recommends
Our emphasis is towards the restoration of proper joint biomechanics through utilizing specific Chiropractic Adjustments, Active Release Techniques (soft tissue myofascial release), and Exercise Protocols and Whole Food Nutrition to allow the body to perform at optimal health. The goal is always the development of self-care programs so patients can care for themselves in the end.
- Fix you as soon as possible and return to sport stronger and faster.
- Allow you to move better with less pain to do the activities you want to participate in.
- Motion Palpation
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Rehabilitative Procedures
- Decompression and Light
- Exercise Specialist (CSCS)